Newbie Tech Section Often asked technical questions can be asked here

New pickup: Mods to come

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 02:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No ive never heard of that. ha I think Im gonna need to do some trails by myself before I go out and wheel with other people haha. dont wanna be too embarassed haha. Are you part of the club?
Old 07-24-2009, 02:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ohyeahcrx
Yeah Im not sure any place will really beat the guy in queen creek. Its just such a deal!
If either of you guys make arrangements with Brandon @ Avidoffroad let me know, I'll head over there with you - I need to see him for some additional work.

Duckie - I'm probably going to have to part ways with the Sonoran Steel truss - are you still interested? I haven't taken it off yet though.

Thanks
Old 07-24-2009, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by ohyeahcrx
No ive never heard of that. ha I think Im gonna need to do some trails by myself before I go out and wheel with other people haha. dont wanna be too embarassed haha. Are you part of the club?
I'm not a part of it, I just post on there and have gotten a lot of good info about local trails. I wanna do some easy ones by myself first, which is why I'm going to mt lemmon. Then I'll step up to hard one that I won't do by myself. Don't wanna get stranded lol.

Originally Posted by lofreqjeff
If either of you guys make arrangements with Brandon @ Avidoffroad let me know, I'll head over there with you - I need to see him for some additional work.

Duckie - I'm probably going to have to part ways with the Sonoran Steel truss - are you still interested? I haven't taken it off yet though.

Thanks
I have next weekend off, maybe I will call or email him and see if I could be squeezed in. Unfortunatly, the ss IFS truss would have to be modified to fit because my IFS lift modified the front. Maybe we could take a look at it if I can get up there next weekend.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:41 PM

Jeff ill let you know when I am In the mood to get some. Im not exactly sure when it will be but ill be sure to let you know.
Old 07-25-2009, 01:17 PM

Jeff - I sent an email to Brandon, so I'll see if he has open time on Friday or Saturday. I'm getting excited about it already.

Unfortunatly, I spent too much time at 4th last night, and didn't get home until after 3. So I didn't go to mt lemmon, but me and my fiance are heading over to catalina state park to find some dirt.

Also Jeff, what do you think would be better for getting rid of my rear sag, some new downey leafs or something like a zuk mod?