Notices
Misc Stuff (Vehicle Related) Interior, exterior, audio, anything that does not fit into the above categories

1st Gen 4Runner & 2nd Gen PU, etc., Stuff for sale....

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 08:42 PM

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Hey Zach,

1st gen 4Runner rear window up/down switches and 2nd gen of the same? Yes sir, I do. I even have all 3 still wired to the connectors and beyond.

Last edited by ChefYota4x4; 02-03-2013 at 08:49 PM.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ChefYota4x4
Hey Zach,

1st gen 4Runner rear window up/down switches and 2nd gen on the same, yes sir, I do.
1st gen and 2nd gen switches are interchangeable? okay sweet! How much do you want for it?
Old 02-03-2013, 08:52 PM

Nope, they are not, the connectors are different. But I have both, which u needing?
Old 02-03-2013, 08:53 PM

Nope, they are not, the connectors are different. But I have both, which u needing?
okay, yeah thats what I thought. I'll be needing the 1st gen switch.

Last edited by zach034; 02-03-2013 at 09:07 PM.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:08 PM

Cool, PM me ur full name and mailing addy and I will shoot u my paypal. I can ship it 2mrw
Old 02-17-2013, 07:08 PM

Looking for the same left side dash piece just for a 89-95 pickup :/ one day ill find one lol
Old 02-17-2013, 07:23 PM

Hey Jeremy, I haven't been lately, just too busy/and lately, pretty sick... But I have seen them and see them more often than 1st or 2nd gen pu's.... I will keep eyes open, k?

Last edited by ChefYota4x4; 02-17-2013 at 07:24 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:50 PM

Alright, thanks bud.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:55 PM

My pleasure, good sir! Lol...
Old 02-22-2013, 12:53 PM

You think you can get a shifter boot bezel for a first gen 4Runner in gray? I need one of you rear window lock switches too shipped to 23606.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:26 PM

And if you have 3 oh ˟˟˟˟ handles that go on the roof.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:36 AM

Up in San Fran, but looking for a pair of seats... Sill got em?
Old 04-09-2013, 09:13 AM

do u happen to have any tail light covers and housing
Old 04-30-2013, 01:10 PM

I know you have everything up there but just seeing if I missed something or you may have it. I have an 87 4runner that never had a rear seat but I purchased a used one that was missing some brackets, I am looking for the 3 hinge brackets for the rear seats that go on the back of the back rest a well as the pins, or strikers as they call it at the dealership, that the rear seat locks into, may need the whole interior panel, I saw you have the seatbelt pockets which I don't need because I am putting in some 3point seatbelts out of an old truck that I have found will fit. I am having a hard time finding them, so hoping to come across something here! Sorry if you have answered this anywhere I tried to read thru it all but I may have missed some stuff!!!

I also am wondering about the dome lights, my interior one the handle that switches it broke and it's screwy and kills bulbs so fast it seems. You say they mount up the same bold holes I would just need to cut out a bigger spot for one?
Old 05-01-2013, 08:48 AM

I'm sorry guys.... I've honestly been so overwhelmed with life that I couldnt keep up with this for a bit. I'm still really busy but I'm really needing to bump up my efforts again if I can just get down there more often...

Please, always PM me also, when u drop a message here?

Also, as I've said, and as ppl are not faining from doing,.... ASK and I will try to find it for ya. Many can tell u that I send ppl to other sources all thw time... and I WANT ppl to get what they're looking for! ......

I'm not trying to make a killing, I'm just trying to do this to help my mom, ...whom many know is just always battling sone trial or another. She just apent 4 days in the hospital with pneumonia, and shes doing "ok", but just really having a tough time of it as she is doing radiation at the same time as she's recovering.

She has to pay 20% of her radiation as a copay.... and out of nowhere, when her husband passed, the Social Security Administration did their normal processing of her and the jackheads sent her a nonchalant letter, saying, "You owe 3,000$ that you were overpaid 13 years ago. We just found this error, but you have 30 days to make for repayment or contest the overpayment or we will begin to confiscate all of your social security payments starting in June, 2013." ....

I'm not trying to whine, it is what it is, but the bottom line is she is always going to need help while she's still with us, especially if we want her to be able to remain in her own home. So anything I can do, even in smaller amounts, will help at least somewhat, you know?

Take care guys, and please remember to p.m. me whenever you leave a message. I might have quite a bit more stuff going up fairly soon, but I just can't discuss any details yet. I will bump the thread when I do.

Originally Posted by Yotaboy
You think you can get a shifter boot bezel for a first gen 4Runner in gray? I need one of you rear window lock switches too shipped to 23606.
I have a lock switch if u still need it.

Originally Posted by Yotaboy
And if you have 3 oh ˟˟˟˟ handles that go on the roof.
Lemme know if u still need them , I can usually grab them from 2nd gens. They are slightly different. ... but I believe they are the same bolt pattern. I can't guarantee the color. I might have a pair of gray ones right now.

Originally Posted by bobthebob
Up in San Fran, but looking for a pair of seats... Sill got em?
Sorry Bob, sold the seats a few weeks ago.

Originally Posted by 81am.
do u happen to have any tail light covers and housing
I have none at the moment. They are often gone in minutes, along with the corner and signal lights. I always check, let you know

Originally Posted by kinsey.clay
I know you have everything up there but just seeing if I missed something or you may have it. I have an 87 4runner that never had a rear seat but I purchased a used one that was missing some brackets, I am looking for the 3 hinge brackets for the rear seats that go on the back of the back rest a well as the pins, or strikers as they call it at the dealership, that the rear seat locks into, may need the whole interior panel, I saw you have the seatbelt pockets which I don't need because I am putting in some 3point seatbelts out of an old truck that I have found will fit. I am having a hard time finding them, so hoping to come across something here! Sorry if you have answered this anywhere I tried to read thru it all but I may have missed some stuff!!!

I also am wondering about the dome lights, my interior one the handle that switches it broke and it's screwy and kills bulbs so fast it seems. You say they mount up the same bold holes I would just need to cut out a bigger spot for one?
Hey Kinsey. I grabbed the bracket trio for a buddy a bit back, don't have any now. But, I plan to hit the yard and there might be one there right now. They are a bit of a pita to get out cuz the tops are usually on and Windows up. I will try to get back to you asap.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by kinsey.clay

Hey Kinsey,

I cant believe it but I found all 3 hinges today from a first gen 4runner... However, I fiund that some moron was bending the center one trying to force them outta the way for some reason.... I will see if I can straighten it out, and letcha know, but the side ones are mint.

I did get the strikers as well.

It had pretty clean front most rear panels, but I didnt grab those yet as they charge pretty steep and I didnt know exactly what u meant. I do not have seatbelt pockets, I have the panel pockets that are much larger(however, someone dibbed them already). these panels are gray fabric and have the pockets as well...but are missing one of the pocket dishes that are removeable. I will PM u later tonight.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:06 PM

hi chef! wondering if you happen to have a couple random things my '86 needs... i'm looking for a horn contact ring because mine's got a dip in it so i have to swerve to honk (ha), and also... a warning buzzer relay (is it even called that? deals with the seatbelt/ door open warning, and apparently the overhead light coming on when driver's door opens?) I'm probably also going to need a pair of those back seat release knobs The first two things will probably be fairly easy to find somewhere on the net so no big if you don't have them or they're a little insignificant to deal with. I'd just rather build a little rapport with someone on here than go through random jackrods on ebay or whatever. Thanks bunches!
Old 05-10-2013, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by KameleonKelley
hi chef! wondering if you happen to have a couple random things my '86 needs... i'm looking for a horn contact ring because mine's got a dip in it so i have to swerve to honk (ha), and also... a warning buzzer relay (is it even called that? deals with the seatbelt/ door open warning, and apparently the overhead light coming on when driver's door opens?) I'm probably also going to need a pair of those back seat release knobs The first two things will probably be fairly easy to find somewhere on the net so no big if you don't have them or they're a little insignificant to deal with. I'd just rather build a little rapport with someone on here than go through random jackrods on ebay or whatever. Thanks bunches!
Hey Bubba, .... NO DOUBT I know what you mean by finding people on here who seem to be trusted... I do my best, what else can I say without sounding like a knob, right? hahaha... But I WILL NEVER rip you off, period!

I have a mint buzzer..... look at the first post and EVERYTHING I have, minus a couple things, is there.

I also have a couple release pins... Don't always have gray as they're OFTEN asked for, definitely more than others. lol... BUT, if Gray it is, then gray I will get/find in my stash.

Don't think I have a Horn Pin....thingymadoer. lol... Not sure what you mean.. In the steering wheel? column? I have Horns... Stock, ...that's about it. BUT, someone bought 2 from me... Yet I think I still have 1.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:25 PM

Ok guys, .....

I added a few more things, some of which people were asking me for...... Some just other stuff.... BUT, I wanted to add....

THANK YOU ALL, SO MUCH, so far, for all the help you've given. The paypal, as many of you know, is in my Mom's name and on her card.... So, she has been able to take care of things that she might otherwise have issues with!

Now they SSA... OH MAN! When her Hubby passed away, she filed for his Social Security... WELL, for some reason, they are INSISTING that for the first year and a half of her marriage, she was still getting a lil bit from my Fathers... So they now say she owes nearly 3K$! FUGGERSNICKLE!!!!! GRRRRRRR! We're trying to fight it, ...but it's SO hard to win against them or the IRS.... You have to be literally and TOTALLY impoverished and living on less than 800$ a month or so to qualify for most of their 'DEALS'.... ... So I wanna try to help her with that, too.

I just want to make very clear.... I PROMISE I have no intention of throwing a guilt trip around... I'm just sharing what's up, as many people ask me how she is, etc... AND, well, because many others are really curious why I bother with this stuff/why I am always selling stuff that I might one day need. hahaha...

FIRST POST HAS BEEN EDITED TO INCLUDE MUCH of the newer stuff I got...

AND THANKS AGAIN! (Many of you who know me know that Mom just beat pneumonia after a 4 day stay in the Hospital....)...And she just finished a month of Radiation on her nose....... And, TODAY IS HER 80TH BIRTHDAY! WOOT! What a fighter this woman is, NO KIDDING! Stroke, A-fib, Cancer.... NONE of it was able to take her out so far!
Old 05-11-2013, 09:37 AM

Ok guys, .....

I added a few more things, some of which people were asking me for...... Some just other stuff.... BUT, I wanted to add....

THANK YOU ALL, SO MUCH, so far, for all the help you've given. The paypal, as many of you know, is in my Mom's name and on her card.... So, she has been able to take care of things that she might otherwise have issues with!

Now they SSA... OH MAN! When her Hubby passed away, she filed for his Social Security... WELL, for some reason, they are INSISTING that for the first year and a half of her marriage, she was still getting a lil bit from my Fathers... So they now say she owes nearly 3K$! FUGGERSNICKLE!!!!! GRRRRRRR! We're trying to fight it, ...but it's SO hard to win against them or the IRS.... You have to be literally and TOTALLY impoverished and living on less than 800$ a month or so to qualify for most of their 'DEALS'.... ... So I wanna try to help her with that, too.

I just want to make very clear.... I PROMISE I have no intention of throwing a guilt trip around... I'm just sharing what's up, as many people ask me how she is, etc... AND, well, because many others are really curious why I bother with this stuff/why I am always selling stuff that I might one day need. hahaha...

FIRST POST HAS BEEN EDITED TO INCLUDE MUCH of the newer stuff I got...

AND THANKS AGAIN! (Many of you who know me know that Mom just beat pneumonia after a 4 day stay in the Hospital....)...And she just finished a month of Radiation on her nose....... And, TODAY IS HER 80TH BIRTHDAY! WOOT! What a fighter this woman is, NO KIDDING! Stroke, A-fib, Cancer.... NONE of it was able to take her out so far!
First off, Happy bday mom!

Also, the horn...thing... Is in the column? Right behind the wheel. When you press the horn button, it pushes back a pin to make contact with a ring, etc. I'm kind of wondering if I should just get a new steering wheel also. The prev owner put on some smaller than normal POS that kind of seems ridiculous.
And I don't really care what colour the backseat knobs are, I'm going to end up figuring out the best way to paint all of the interior plastics anyway. I can't stand the mud brown.

Quick Reply: 1st Gen 4Runner & 2nd Gen PU, etc., Stuff for sale....